What is Mailmark Franking?
Developed by Royal Mail, the Mailmark™ Franking machine produces the newest and most efficient franking mark; the existing ‘crown and town' die is replaced with a more efficient machine readable 2D barcode.
Mailmark offers the potential to improve reporting and manage tariffs, track mail location and delivery and make savings of up to 8% on the cost of sending your business post.
Royal Mail will continue to process the existing franking formats for a period of time, and many businesses won't feel the need to upgrade straight away, however, there are many benefits associated with this new exciting idea.
· All of the information is displayed on the franked impression which means your post is pre-sorted and is therefore processed quicker and because of that, the cost of posting is lower.
· All 1st and 2nd class letters and large letters, both standard and signed for, are subject to lower rates than any other type of franking machine.
· Get more replies - Your customers don't need to pay to return documents back to you. This is a brand new option just for Mailmark customers, meaning you can print labels from your franking machine and send to your customers.
· You can post your mail from anywhere in the country - because the old machines have a town die printed you are only able to post from that postcode area - but with Mailmark there is no town die showing, so you can post from anywhere.
· Automatic price updates, your tariff will automatically update when changes occur, keeping your charges up to date, hassle free.
· You'll have more space for company logos, and other information for identification or marketing in your new Franking format.
1. Can I use any colour envelopes with Mailmark franking?
No, please use white envelopes only.
2. What happens if we move?
Contact us and we will arrange to re-license the machine to your new address.
Take a look through the range of Franking machines we have at Twofold Ltd, our TFm range is Mailmark ready and designed to fit into your office. Start making savings, and get the latest franking technology
If you have any other questions about the Mailmark Franking Machine, or what the best options are for your organisation, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer service team today on 0118 951 9800